European Utility Week 2019 in Paris
In 2019, Paris will welcome EUW for the first time!
“Paris is an ideal location as it is not only on the doorstep of French industry, it is also easily accessible for the increasing number of power and utility companies from across Europe who are speaking, exhibiting and visiting EUW in increasing numbers every year", says EUW director Paddy Young.
What to expect :
- 25 % of EUW visitors will be French
- Paris was named as the European Capital of Innovation last year by the EU, and will showcase cutting-edge technologies and thought-leadership
- Great support from French utilities
- Growing and evolving role of gas
- The impact on data and digitalisation processes with the rollout of 5G networks
- A dedicated CIED (Commercial and Industrial Energy users) programme in the Summit and on the Hub Sessions
- EUW will co-locate with POWERGEN Europe, the flagship power generation show.
Smart grids tour in Pays de la Loire and Brittany
As part of European Utility Week (November 12th to 14th, 2091), we are organising tours of the SMILE projects currently being deployed on the field (November 15th, 2019).
On November 15th, through the site visits, Smile will enable visitors to European Utility Week to meet with the stakeholders from Brittany and the Pays de la Loire, who are implementing innovative smart grids solutions to meet the challenges of the energy transition and green growth.
In Brittany and Pays de la Loire, there will be 4 different tours, each with a specific theme.
Find out more:
- Integration of RE and flexibility (Nantes region) More information
- Smart grids: the electric networks of the future (Rennes region) More information
- Hydrogen and electromobility (Nantes region) More information
- Moving towards smart gas grids (Rennes region) More information
These tours will take place on November 15th, 2019, leaving from Paris. Sign up to your preferred visit directly through the link provided!