locationCommune de Chevaigné, Lycée de Maupertuis
Fields of application
- Smart building
- Control of the energy demand
Non-invasive instruments for buildings and deployment of a communication LoRa WAN network will collect data (energy consumption, temperature, relative humidity, occupancy/visitor rate, etc.) and transmit them to the Energy Suite platform.
After analysis using algorithms based on artificial intelligence, the platform can send out alerts to operators, decision-makers and building occupants in real time along with recommendations of the appropriate actions to take.
The implementation of this solution should lower the annual energy bill by 20% for public or private office buildings.
Technical, energy-related, environmental, industrial and commercial goals for the project :
- Calculation of the potential energy savings if the building’s energy settings are adjusted according to instructions
- Validation of large-scale deployment for the LoRa WAN sensors
- Validation of data-processing models and the usefulness of forecasts, recommendations and alerts
- Involvement of building managers, decision-makers and building occupants, validation of user support via coaching services and validation of the acceptability of the platform through user surveys
- Validation of the site analysis, deployment and acceptance processes. Rapid and non-invasive deployment (sans interruption of building’s operation)
- Validation of business and replicability models