location3 Rue du Maréchal Juin, 85000 LA ROCHE-SUR-YON
• PV self-consumption
• Flexibility and storage on second life batteries
• Energy Management System
• EV charging station (in Phase 2)
• V2H/V2G (in Phase 2)
SMILE's involvement in this project
SyDEV individual self-consumption project composed of 39 kWc of solar panels installed on the roof of their building, combined with a solution for storage on reconditioned batteries in the basement.
This storage system will collect surplus energy productions and reduce the building’s consumption peaks. The whole installation will be controlled by a tool capable of smartly managing the different sources of electric flow to optimise self-consumption and services to the network.
Added value of the project
- Control and compensate demands for power on the electricity distribution network.
- Optimise peak hour consumption towards off peak hours.
- Visualise the installation’s energy performance data.
- Study the potential for recoverable electric flexibility.
- Test the limits of an Energy Management System (EMS).