locationSMILE territory and beyond
- Optimization of energy management in industry
- Energy competitiveness
- Factory of tomorrow
SMILE's involvement in this project
Driven by the slogan “From industrial data to reduced energy consumption”, the ALT-EN-TIC aims to provide a complete chain of services and expertise for manufacturers wishing to either create a chain of complete values (cross referencing data and energy), or to complete an existing project by adding a specific technological element (capturing data, cloud, storage, AI, etc.)
An ambitious project made up of a consortium of companies, ALT-EN-TIC’s aim is to rise to the operational technical challenges (standardisation, merging, interoperability) and use/sale (creation of an Economic Interest Group, big and small stakeholders, technologies and services…) relating to the French energy performance industry over the coming years.
An important element of ATL-EN-TIC’s added value is its capacity to provide a global and reliable technological solution together with a profitable and sustainable business model based on 4 different expertise working towards the same end goal: making energy data work towards saving money.
- Implementation of sensors and reflexes, cyber secure solutions, big data software for real time and predictive analysis.
- Real time solutions for data storage and eradication, production and energy value-creation.
- Offer an externalised “Energy Manager” solution to small companies and industries.
- Information and training solution to support industrialists in their change management.
The project’s added value / the problem :
- A mobilising project: from the smart sensor, the internet of things (wireless data transmission), the cloud, storage, sustainable energies, computer security, and artificial intelligence.
- The capacity to link to an existing project whatever its maturity level.
- Mobilisation of partners from all horizons (national companies or start-ups) in a consortium with a high added value in terms of innovation.
- The aim: reduce the environmental impact of industries through the reduction of CO2 emissions (thanks to reduced energy consumption)